Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! It's a beautiful sunny and warm day in Christchurch today!

I thought I'd share a quick card with you all before things get a bit 'mad' at my place tonight (it's grandma's birthday today in my family).

Anyway, it's Christmas and funnily enough, I made a Christmas card to say Merry Christmas to you all lol Either this card waits a year before being mailed out, or this can be my belated Christmas card for later ;)
 
  
I somehow managed to spray the Mister Huey mist with some blobs today! Thank goodness that blob over Santa Claus wasn't over his eyes!!! Hehe.

It's a simple card using my Copic Sketch Markers and Mister Huey mists.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, and a fabulous time with all your loved ones.

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: [PTI] Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Embellishments
INK: [Memento] Tuxedo Black; Versamark
PAPER: [PTI] Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy
OTHER: [Spellbinders] Nestabilities Labels #1; [Copic] Sketch Markers (Y32, Y35, Y38, R24, R29, R59, T1, E21, E00, 0); [Studio Calico] Mister Huey's Color Mist (Calico Shine); [kikki.k] saddle stitch ribbon; [We R Memory Keepers] Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (aqua); foam tape

1 comment:

Denisse said...

So cute Euna! i wish i had copics...mostly that i knew how to use them! I often fin myself admiring a lot of your cards :)