Wednesday 31 October 2012

Stocking Up for Christmas

Hello again! I've been trying to get into my Christmas cards early this year as work starts end of November, I need to move houses before then and then there's graduation on top early December!

So another couple of cards from me. I finally got around to using the Stocking Prints stamp set I bought earlier this year :D

And who said stockings couldn't make a background stamp? I thought I'd go with more traditional colours this time given I couldn't think up any fresh ideas to go with my favourite pastels. Besides, stockings should be red and green, don't you think? ;)


 Another simple card. I added some additional touches with the Vintage Touch Duo inks around the edges of the cardstock and it is amazing just how much it adds to a boring cardstock.


Anyway that's it from me today. Hope you enjoyed them and hope all your Christmas cardmaking plans are getting started! Happy Halloween by the way!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:

{Deck the Halls}
STAMP: [PTI] Stocking Prints
INK: [PTI] Dark Chocolate, Vintage Touch: Tea Dye Duo; [SU!] Old Olive, Real Red
PAPER: [PTI] Pure Poppy, Rustic Cream
OTHER: [PTI] Grosgrain ribbon (Pure Popppy), Limitless Layers: 2.25" Oval die collection

{'Tis the Season}
STAMP: [PTI] Stocking Prints
INK:
[PTI] Dark Chocolate, Vintage Touch: Tea Dye Duo; [SU!] Old Olive, Real Red 
PAPER: [PTI] Pure Poppy, Rustic Cream
 OTHER: [PTI] Stocking Prints die collection; foam tape

1 comment:

carol (krillsister) said...

Cute cards. I agree; stockings need to be traditional in color. Especially love the stockings by the "fireplace" on the second card