Saturday 14 April 2012

That Card I Promised...

Hello again, from Timaru!
 
I've down to my last week here, and boy oh boy, time has flown. I'm already almost at the end of my 8 weeks here. I have to say it's been an absolute fun 'working' here. People have just been great.
 
Unfortunately I haven't been able to do much crafts here. But I do have one card up my sleeves that I had from Easter weekend when I was home.
 
I have to say, I'm still stuck in this same style of cards. I'm having way too much fun with background stamping coupled with the Woodgrain impression plate.
 
   
Just another close-up view, because I can.
  
I thought I'd do something a little different with the ribbon. Tying a bow gets old doesn't it? Especially if it's a card with spaceships on it LOL
 
Well, thanks for coming by! I don't think I've got another card up my sleeve (unless you want to see that really old card I made just after I got my Cuttlebug 1.5yrs ago - before stamping was even in my dictionary!).
 
PS - My Cute Stamps has been having that 50% sale for their stamp sets. It does say limited time, but really that's been on for the past 5-6 months!!! Go grab them if you're interested :)
 
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
STAMP: [My Cute Stamps] Space Ships & Robots; [PTI] Fillable Frames #5
INK: [PTI] Kraft, Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate
PAPER: [PTI] Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone
OTHER: [PTI] Saddle Stitch Ribbon (Smokey Shadow), Fillable Frames #5 die, Woodgrain Impression Plate

2 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous card! You did not disappoint! Those space ships and robots are adorable!

Elena said...

Very cute! I grabbed a few of their sets before christmas - i like them alot!