Sunday 22 July 2012

Still Ticking Along

Hi everyone! Sorry for lack of updates. My stamping mojo is slowly returning. Unfortunately, I only have 3 weeks left before I take off to the Cook Islands, which means a long time without my crafting tools.

Anyway, I managed to make a couple more graduation cards, so here they are.



It's surprisingly hard trying to make cards with the same graduation set over and over again. I totally wish I had another one, but haven't managed to find another set I like.

Anyway, I'm out for a walk soon, so got to go.

Thanks for coming around!

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
{Graduated Sentiments}
STAMP: [PTI] For the Grad
INK: [VersaFine] Onyx Black
PAPER: [PTI] Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy
OTHER: [PTI] Woodgrain impression plate

{Navy Woodgrain Grad Card}
STAMP: [PTI] For the Grad
INK: [VersaFine] Onyx Black; [SU!] Not Quite Navy
PAPER: [PTI] Vintage Cream, Enchanted Evening
OTHER: [PTI] Mat Stack #1 die, Woodgrain impression plate; [KaiserCraft] Rhinestones; [We R Memory Keepers] Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (aqua)

No comments: