Monday 26 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Today I've been lucky enough to be given the Liebster Blog Award by Gayatri (go check her blog!), who is an amazing crafter herself.

My understanding is that you share the love around between small blogs (less than 200 followers) to put some great blogs that are hidden away on the web.
 
  
To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know. 
So... are you ready to see my 5 blogs?
1. Jen
2. Deb
4. Audrey
5. Leigh

Go check out all these beautiful blogs. They are all so inspiring to look through :)

Now, I missed my timing to link my Blog Hop post today (that was a fail <_<). So in case you were wondering where the thumbnail was for my post was, it's because it's not there.

Thanks for coming by!

PS - I don't have any more cards to share for the next 2 weeks :'( I've brought my crochet to Timaru with me this time round, but I forgot the stuffing so you won't be seeing any new bunny toys or bears either. But I might take a work-in-progress photo if I can nab a vaguely ok photo off my phone!

1 comment:

Jen Adcock said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how lovely this award is coming from you, Oh So Talented One. Good thing you can't see my cheesey grin. You've made my day! Hugs.