Sunday 5 February 2012

Sorry, no card again

Hi everyone. Just a quick update.

I did manage to drive 5 hours and arrive in Cromwell safe and sound on Wednesday. I did pack most of my crafting things to get busy, but it's such a pain in the butt (excuse the expression) having everything jumbled in a box. Just shows that systems are there for a reason.

Anyway, I haven't got a card to share today. But hopefully some time soon. I had to reproduce an old card for my hosts as someone they knew just had a baby. I'm hoping to get crafty some time later when I feel like tackling that box of jumbled goodies.

I am having a fabulous time here. Everyone is so lovely here and the weather has been fantastic. It's 27.5 degrees here at the mo, and it's almost dinner time!

Thanks for coming by and I'll try and get crafty for you all soon :)

No comments: