Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year everyone!
  
I thought I'd share a couple more cards today using my new goodies! :)
 
The more and more cards I make, the more I realise the need for several ink colours!!! I've been holding out on the chocolate one (waiting for the new PTI one to come out) and I seriously need to get some Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise shades! Hoping they're all released soon so I can order with more cardstock (I'm down to my last sheet of Rustic Cream and not much white left either T_T).
    
Anyway, let's get onto some cute cards, shall we?
 
The first one's the Winter Penguin card. I love that little fella! Such a cute wee penguin. And how great is it that we have penguins in New Zealand (yes! on our shores!!!). Unfortunately it's the middle of summer so I had to drop the "winter" bit out of the "Winter Penguin" set lol
 
I had to do a bit of set collage with this card. Melon Berry mat was impressed with Diamonds impression plate. I stamped the penguin from Winter Penguins, cupcake from Tag-Its #10, and the hat from My Cute Stamp's Spaceships and Robots set!!! It's a bit of a mix n' match, but I'm loving the combination!
     
The next card uses Tiny Tags II. I got the idea (pretty much copied, more like) of making a background using the Tiny Tags from Nichole Heady's card. Then I topped it with Tag-Its #10 and Pure Poppy ribbon.
    
    
And no, I didn't mist anything today! Haha.
Anyway, thank you all for coming by. Hope you all have a fab New Years Day with many joys and blessings in the year ahead :)

SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
{Penguin Birthday Card}
STAMP: [PTI] Winter Penguin, Tag-Its #10; [My Cute Stamps] Spaceships and Robots
INK: [SU!] Real Red, Early Espresso
PAPER: [PTI] Vintage Cream, Melon Berry
OTHER: [PTI] Diamonds impression plate, Winter Penguin die collection; [We R Memory Keepers] Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper (aqua); [Celebrate!] satin ribbon (cream); [Spellbinders] Nestabilities Standard Circles Large

{Tiny Tags Birthday Card}
STAMP: [PTI] Tiny Tags II, Tag-Its #10
INK: [PTI] Spring Moss, Aqua Mist; [SU!] Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Real Red
PAPER: [PTI] Summer Sunrise, Vintage Cream
OTHER: [PTI] grosgrain ribbon (Pure Poppy); [Spellbinders] Nestabilities Standard Circles Large

No comments: